Friday, April 30, 2010

Blue Bird Bring Food to her babies

Happy Friday Evening,
So glad its the weekend, not sure what this weekend will hold for us here, we are suppose to have bad storms Saturday and Sunday.  I had planned on going to event the Wilson County Humane Association is having tomorrow, my daughter and I go every year but I am  not sure what the weather will hold out. Earlier in the evening I was in my back yard and took pictures of the Blue Bird who laid eggs in one of my birdhouses she was bringing dinner to her babies.

And I thought I would throw in a picture of my dog Isabelle, she is the sweetest baby she is a spoiled Diva
Have a nice evening and enjoy your weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Vicky

3 comments:

  1. Vicky, I love all your pictures. This is so funny, I just started another blog too. I love to take pictures of flowers and all kinds of things. Isn't it fun and isn't it funny how crafting and photography go together! I'm putting this blog as a link on mine. Hope that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    that is fine I dont mind I am one of your followers you have some great photos,
    I love to take pictures I am amature, would like to take a class but not sure if I have the time, maybe later.
    Thanks Again
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete