Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Past Weekend Flood Pictures

Well, I know it has been a while since I was here posting pictures, but we had some bad weather here in TN this past weekend. We got out early Saturday morning to do some grocery shopping before the storms come and boy did they come. Nashville and surrounding areas were flooded. Luckly we sit on a hill and we did not have any damage, we had water coming thru our wall in our basement nothing was hurt. but from photos that I have seen on FB the road that leads from to our house had some flooding. As you can see the pictures below our pool was full. My husband had to backwash it 5 times before the weekend was up. The photos show what parts of our neighborhood looked like.  By Sunday evening I was wore out, we watched the weather report and saw the damage the flood was doing.  I tried to stay busy making cards for Nastional Scrapbook Day,  it was kind of hard I did not get as many cards done as I wanted. 
The baby Blue Birds have hatched while all this weather was going on I could see the momma bird going and coming to feed her babies.  I will have to post pictures of them They have the soft fuzzy feathers. They are cute.
Well Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment