Monday, August 30, 2010

County Fair 2010

My husband and I took our daughter to the County Fair a couple of weeks ago, we love to go for the exhibits, Polish sausage, and we love to eat funnel cake. I love to go look at the animals they are so precious, but it was really hot this year. The first Saturday we went it rained and it cooled off but we had to find a place to keep out of the rain for about 45 min to hour.  Before it rained I took pictures of the rabbits and chickens & pigs. My daughter and I wanted to bring home a rabbit, but my husband thought we had enough pets with my 2 yorkies.  I felt sorry for the animals out in the heat they were covered but it was still hot.  I took pictures of other exhibits I will post those later.
The hen above was my favorite, I just loved the colors on her feathers.
when I saw this rooster the feathers, they looked like they would be belong in a lady fancy expensive hat.
Pigs enjoying the hot summer day
Who dont love the pig races!!
Thanks for stopping by
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment